The Bavarian Beatles Store are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all our customers and clients. Please read the following policy carefully in order to understand how your data will be processed and used.
1) We may collect personal data from you in the following ways:
(a) Information provided by filling in forms on our website www.Bavarian-Beatles-Store.de including data provided by you when ordering from our website and subscribing to our mailing list.
(b) Recording correspondence sent to and received from you by email, telephone, letter and on social media (via our Facebook and Instagram page).
(c) Details of transactions relating tot he Bavarian Beatles Store.
(d) Recording your visits to our website and how you use it including location data and traffic data.
2) We may collect information regarding the following:
(a) Your operating system, IP address and browser type, however none of this information can be used to identify any individual.
3) We use information held about you in the following ways:
(a) To provide you with products, services or information that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
(b) To notify you about changes to our services.
(c) To ensure that we carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. For example, we will pass your contact details to our courier companies in order to ensure the correct and efficient delivery of your order.
(d) To ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner.
5) We may collect the following information through our online purchasing system:
(a) Your name, billing address, shipping address (if different), telephone number and email address.
(b) Information relating to your credit card.
All your account information is accessible by you at the Bavarian Beatles Store website using the unique Username and Password you created when you set-up your online account. Your log-in details, credit card information and IP address are encrypted and stored in a secure database with limited access to the Bavarian Beatles Store employees only.
6) None of the information collected by the Bavarian Beatles Store will be disclosed to third parties except in the following circumstances:
(a) Contact information provided to the courier companies in order to deliver your order.
(b) Order details provided to third party suppliers who manage the secure payment platform and credit card processing service in order for them to carry out the transactions.
(c) If we are required to do so by a valid Court Order or lawfully requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
(d) If it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of the Bavarian Beatles Store.
7) You have the following rights regarding the personal data we hold:
(a) You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, in electronic format, free of charge.
(b) You have the right to correct any data that we hold about you that is either incomplete or inaccurate.
(c) You have the right to ask for your data to be erased from our records, in accordance with article 17 of the GDPR.
(d) You have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
8) The personal data we collect from you when purchasing goods or entering other transactional agreements is necessary for the fulfilment of our contract with you. All other personal data is processed for our legitimate interests (as set out below) and to comply with our legal obligations:
(a) Selling and supplying goods and services to our customers
(b) Promoting, marketing and advertising our services and products
(c) Sending promotional communication which is relevant and tailored to customer needs and requirements.
(d) Handling customer queries and complaints.
(e) Preventing fraud.
9) We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our contract with you, including satisfying accounting and legal requirements. The Bavarian Beatles Store retains customer details and transaction history for 7 years in order to meet these requirements.
10) The Bavarian Beatles Store will not send you emails asking you to provide account or log-in information. If you receive any suspicious emails regarding your Bavarian Beatles Store account or activity please contact us. Please remember to keep your log-in details a secret and do not give out any personal or account information to third parties. Please also ensure that when you have ended your session on the Bavarian Beatles Store website you logout of your account and close your internet browser window.
If you have any concerns or questions about anything mentioned in the above policy or in relation to your personal date please email us at info@Bavarian-Beatles-Store.de or write to us at:
Bavarian Beatles Store, Ziegelfeld 1a, 85419 Mauern, Germany. VAT number DE255162113.